Updated: Sep 24, 2020
This one was the last idea I came up with, after brainstorming for quite a while, and he was the last one I came up with an idea for fabrication for that actually worked. I bought two packages of the "spooky" material from Dollar Tree and a package of balloons. I would have preferred green but, of course, they didn't have that color so I went with red. I blew up 8 of them and taped them together into two groups. I draped the cloth around and tied bits together to make a bit of a bag to hold the balloons together.
The body was made up of five balloons and the head, three. I cut up and glued together some pieces of construction paper to make up eyes and a mouth and used double-sided tape to attach them to the head.
I tossed him in the bathtub and hid a couple of hot wheel packages underneath his bulk, then hide an LED candle in his head, turned off the light, and closed the shower curtain almost all the way. There was a small, flickering glow coming from him, which pictures don't show well. It was just enough to attract the attention of the children when they were hunting.
This one probably could have probably had some more details added but my creativity meter was running low, I think. It was time to let the kids loose to do their hunting and I was ready to watch the fun.